Discount Golf Tours is a company dedicated to providing our clientele with the highest quality golf vacations at extremely competitive and affordable prices.
Arrive Inverness. Drive to the lovely town of Inverness and check into the hotel that has been arranged for you according to the class of service requested. The rest of the day is yours to enjoy as you deem fit, a suggestion may be to tour the mysterious Dunrobin Castle. Overnight at your golf vacation hotel.
Royal Dornoch is scheduled to host your party today. Located adjacent to the Dornoch Firth, this seaside links has welcomed the designs of Tom Morris and Donald Ross. The scenery is spectacular, and the course is demanding. The holes are laid out in all directions to allow panoramic view of the sea. Accurate shot making is a must on the anticipated windy days. Non-golfer may wish to visit the infamous Loch Ness. Overnight at your golf vacation hotel.
Golf today will be at Nairn. Another seaside links course located on the southern shore of the Moray Firth, this Scottish links has hosted The British Amateur Championship and the Walker Cup. Renowned for not only the front nine seaside holes, but also the back nine with narrow fairways winding through the whin and gorse. The bunkering is dangerous, and accurate iron placement a necessity. Non-golfers may wish to visit the Culloden Moor Scotland. Overnight at your golf vacation hotel.
Cruden Bay awaits all challengers today. A traditional seaside links with magnificent views of the Bay of Cruden and the North Sea. The massive sand dunes and narrow fairways are extremely challenging, and the swirling winds create havoc. Upon completion of your round of golf, leave for the airport or extend your trip with additional golf arranged by our staff.
Self Drive Tour
Cost January 01 – December 31 2020
|Braeval House||Dornoch Castle||Golf View Hotel||Culloden House|
|$1,222 /person||$1,271 /person||$1,393 /person||$1,613 /person|
|Request Free Quote||Request Free Quote||Request Free Quote||Request Free Quote|
• 3 night’s accommodations at a quality hotel per the class of service requested, standard room, double occupancy
• Full Scottish breakfast each day
• Green fees and starting times for 3 rounds of golf at Royal Dornoch, Nairn and Cruden Bay. Weekday play, weekends may be extra
• All local taxes
• Rental vehicle with unlimited mileage, standard shift, 4 persons sharing (gas is extra)
• Land only cost. Airfare is extra
• All costs based on availability of hotels listed or equivalent as deemed by Discount Golf Tours
• All pricing US dollars, subject to change until booked