Discount Golf Tours is a company dedicated to providing our clientele with the highest quality golf vacations at extremely competitive and affordable prices.
Arrive Glasgow or Edinburgh, Scotland. Drive to Troon or Prestwick and check into the hotel that has been arranged for you according to the class of hotel service requested. The rest of the day is yours to enjoy as you deem fit, a suggestion may be to tour the quaint town of Troon, visit the beach or perhaps visit the historic castles nearby. Overnight at your golf vacation hotel.
Golf has been arranged for you at Royal Troon. This historic course has hosted several British Open, and is considered a very stern test of golf that has recognized several previous winners including Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus and Tiger Woods. Founded in 1878, this course contains the infamous “Postage Stamp” hole measuring a mere 123 yards, but requiring a wedge to a 3-iron depending on the wind. Non-golfers may wish to drive Burns Heritage Trail. Overnight at your golf vacation hotel.
Play today will be arranged at Troon Portland, the sister course of Royal Troon. This challenging course is shorter but requires an exacting game due to the narrow fairways. The course is generally played after a round on Royal Troon and a lunch at the luxurious Ailsa Suite of the Royal Troon clubhouse. A true test of golf. Non-golfers may wish to visit Culzean Castle. Overnight at your golf vacation hotel.
Old Prestwick awaits all challengers today. Considered the most historic of all British Open courses, this course held the first 12 British Opens, with the last in 1872. Famous for the Cardinal bunker that stretches the width of the 3rd fairway, this course is extremely difficult due to the tremendous amount of controversial blind shots and extremely deep rough. Upon completion of your round of golf, leave for the airport or extend your trip with additional golf arranged by our staff.
Self Drive Tour
Cost January 01 – December 31 2020
|Prestwick Hotel||Piersland House||Marine Hotel||Turnberry|
|$1,346 /person||$1,423 /person||$1,512 /person||$2,274 /person|
|Request Free Quote||Request Free Quote||Request Free Quote||Request Free Quote|
• 3 night’s accommodations at a quality hotel per the class of service requested, standard room, double occupancy
• Full Scottish breakfast each day
• Green fees and starting times for 3 rounds of golf at Royal Troon, Troon Portland and Old Prestwick. Weekday play, weekends may be extra
• All local taxes
• Rental vehicle with unlimited mileage, standard shift, 4 persons sharing (gas is extra)
• Land only cost. Airfare is extra
• All costs based on availability of hotels listed or equivalent as deemed by Discount Golf Tours
• All pricing US dollars, subject to change until booked-