Discount Golf Tours is a company dedicated to providing our clientele with the highest quality golf vacations at extremely competitive and affordable prices.
- PRICES INCLUDE:
- Green fees and starting times for the stated rounds of golf.
- Caddies not included.
- Stated nights lodging, double occupancy at the hotels listed.
- The accommodations quoted are for a room with two twin beds. Requests for double beds may be available if so desired.
- Upgrades are optional for the hotel specified, and will be charge at a higher rate.
- The quote provided, based on double occupancy, will require a 2 person’s agreement for any revision.
- Hotel rooms are not always guaranteed to be available upon arrival, however most hotels mentioned allow check-in at 2:00 PM.
- Single occupied rooms will require a higher charge.
- Full breakfast is provided each morning for the tours that specify breakfast availability.
- Rental vehicle with unlimited mileage (Gas is extra).
- Insurance is strongly recommended and will be the responsibility of the renting party. Personal accident insurance and CDW (Collision Damage Waiver insurance is not provided.
- The automobile (2/4 person) or bus (4 person) provided will have a manual transmission (stick shift). If an automatic vehicle is required, and vehicle availability is confirmed, an additional charge will be required. The vehicles with automatic shift are extremely limited, and prior advisement to the tour is necessary.
- Drivers must be over the age of 21 years and have a valid driver’s license. Certain destinations have a maximum driving age.
- PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Unless stipulated in the quotation.
- Caddies strongly recommended and requests must be advised well in advance.
- Caddies reservations are not guaranteed by the golf course, but generally provided as reserved.
- Some courses will provide caddies as mandatory (St Andrews), and the caddie charges and appropriate tips are then the responsibility of the golfer.
- Electric carts may or may not be allowed on the courses specified in the tours. Please be specific with requests for electric carts.
- VECHICLE INSURANCE/GAS
- The driving requirements throughout the world vary.
- Many times drivers are required to drive from the right side of the car, and on the left side of the highway.
- It is strongly suggested that all drivers assure coverage for any and all accidents.
- Discount Golf Tours can supply “Collision Damage Waiver” insurance for an up charge to the daily rental rate that will cover some accident costs after the deductible is met. Please advise if you are interested in this option.
- VEHICLE RENTAL DAYS
- The tour costs allow the vehicle usage in 24 hour increment periods from time of pickup and at the appropriate airport location to time of rental return.
- Revisions as to the vehicle rental duration or alternate airport pickup and departures will be billed to the customer by the rental company.
- ALCOHOLIC DRINKS
- LUNCH AND DINNERS
- HOTEL TELEPHONE CHARGES
- FAX CHARGES
- GENERAL BOOKING REQUIREMENTS:
- LETTERS OF INTRODUCTION.
- A letter of introduction from the golf professional at your club confirming your good standing and advising your handicap is mandatory.
- This document must be provided to Discount Golf Tours in advance, as well as available for review by the appropriate golf course.
- Most golf clubs will require review of this document prior to play on the specified golf course.
- Handicap cards are also strongly recommended.
- NUMBER OF GOLFERS
- Participants must advise the number of golfers in their party.
- Once the tee times at the appropriate golf courses are arranged, and hotels to support these areas are confirmed, deposits paid will become non-refundable.
- SEX OF ALL GOLFTERS
- Many courses limit the play for ladies to specific days and times. This will allow proper planning for ladies play.
- NAMES OF ALL GOLFERS
- Provide the names of all tour participants as they appear on the passport.
- AIR RESERVATIONS
- If booked through Discount Golf Tours, please provide seating preference.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Discount Golf Tours suggests that all travelers purchase a travel insurance policy to protect the traveler against any unforeseen cancellation. The insurance policy will assure compensation for the non-refundable dollars should the golfer require cancellation.
- LETTERS OF INTRODUCTION.
A $35 handling fee will be charged for any change in the reservation once booked by Discount Golf Tours. No changes will be allowed within 90 days of travel.
Unused tour services
Tour services included in this package that are not used are non-refundable. No refunds will be made for unused hotel accommodations, unused tee times, meals not taken, unused vehicle accommodations nor any other services not used due to flight delays, schedule changes or for any other reason.
Discount Golf Tours Responsibility
Discount Golf Tours is an Arizona company that accepts no liability for injury, loss, damage, accident, delay or inconvenience caused by any firm providing transportation, hotel or golf reservations caused by any event which is beyond the control of Discount Golf Tours. Discount Golf Tours reserves the right to cancel the specified tour if circumstances so desire. If the company cancels any trip, all deposits and payments will be refunded in full. Discount Golf Tours reserves the right to revise any portion of the tour as judged necessary, and will provide a comparable substitute at its sole judgment. If any tour service or its reasonable equivalent is not provided due to events beyond Discount Golf Tours reasonable control, they will make appropriate refund of that portion of the tour price covering the undelivered tour service but with the understanding that Discount Golf Tours shall have no further or other responsibility or liability either for the accuracy of any representation or the non-provision of any tour services.
The excellent golf courses and corresponding hotels in these custom tours are very much in demand, and are booked literally years in advance. Thus, Discount Golf Tours issues payment to the golf courses and hotels immediately upon advisement of availability. This allows confirmation of all aspect of the tour. Once the clients pay initial deposits for tee times arranged and hotel bookings confirmed, these deposits become non-refundable**. The required down payment schedules and subsequent balance of payments to assure participation on the tour will be advised upon confirmation of tour acceptance.
**Non-refundable charges are those charges that are required to be paid to hotels, golf courses and transportation companies. All companies require non-refundable deposits that must be surrendered upon cancellation of their services. Extraordinary circumstances such as deaths, etc. are not considered by the hotel and golf course operators as refundable candidates. Refunds are only provided if there are cancellations offered by the specific hotels and golf courses due to extreme weather, etc.
If the operator cancels any trip, all deposits and payments will be refunded in full.
After the acceptance of the booking, if the customer cancels his arrangements or does not pay the balance per the dates specified, Discount Golf Tours reserves the right to cancel the booking and in such cases, the customers will forfeit all monies paid to that date.
Revised: March 11, 2006